Are you interested to purchase Tai Chi – related products?
TCHC NZ Inc does not have its own online shop. However, if you like to purchase DVDs and other items from Dr Paul Lam you can do so at Tamara Bennett’s website, she is Dr Paul Lam’s New Zealand agent for his merchandise.
Read on just below to find out more of what Tamara can offer you, and equally so if you are interested in Dr Paul Lam’s Tai Chi Online Lessons.
Dr Paul Lam’s Tai Chi for Health Programs are
Learn Tai Chi for Health programs from anywhere with an internet connection
Get access to our global online community with exclusive monthly content
The red button below will bring you directly to Dr Paul Lam’s own website where he offers the Tai Chi Online Lessons.
Learning Tai Chi from a DVD
Books are invaluable in learning, but DVDs have advantages over books for learning tai chi, so long as they are well constructed.
Naturally the ideal way to learn is by having the best teacher, the best book and the most appropriate DVD. but we can’t always have everything at one time. If you cannot find a suitable teacher, you’ll learn more from a well-produced DVD than a bad teacher. Universities have used DVDs to teach their students and many major international corporations have used DVD successfully for training their staff.
Dr Lam’s DVDs are carefully planned and professionally produced. Where appropriate, each program has included advice from medical and other experts of the appropriate fields. The products have been tested to ensure they are “learner friendly”, and useful for improving health and tai chi skill.
Advantages of DVDs
- You can repeat the same movement as often as you require.
- You might not find a teacher that suits you, but you can sample many DVDs.
- There are often certain difficulties in changing your teacher, but you can change your DVD anytime. It is easier to compare DVDs than teachers.
- It gives you the opportunity to work with some of the best instructors.
- You can see inspiring performances from good DVDs.
- You are free to choose your favourite teaching style.
- They can also be used as a learning aid alongside face-to-face teaching.
- You can go over points from your class that you have forgotten.
- A well produced DVD took much time, energy and expertise, you can gain the benefits of the resulting work with very little cost.
Which DVD is suitable?
All DVDs will help you improve health. Even the beginners sets can bring you improved health and years of enjoyment in exploring their depth. Try Tai Chi for Arthritis, 12 Lessons with Dr Lam – virtual private lessons with Dr Lam. It is a safe and effective set anyone can learn, proven by scientific studies to improve health and quality of life. Anyone with or without arthritis will benefit from learning it.
Browse our range of products
- Health Series– designed to improve health and quality of life, shown by medical studies to be safe and effective. Arthritis, Diabetes and Osteoporosis foundations support the programs.
- Beginners Series – designed for beginners with little or no prior tai chi experience. You will feel almost like you’re in one of Dr Lam’s classes.
- Intermediate Series– recommended for people with approximately one year’s experience in tai chi, to improve your skill.
- Advanced Series – recommended for people with approximately two or more years’ experience in tai chi. They are more challenging.
Tai Chi Productions NZ ~
If you are having trouble finding a DVD which suits your needs, please don’t hesitate to contact Dr Lam’s NZ authorised agent for his products, Master Trainer Tamara Bennett (firstname.lastname@example.org or 021-255-1087) and she can work out which programme best fits your personal ability and health.
Tai Chi for Health Programmes
TCH = Tai Chi for Health
Vision and created by Dr Lam
Dr Lam started Tai Chi for Health with the Tai Chi for Arthritis (TCA) programme in 1998. TCA is recognised by many organisations and foundations worldwide and most notably by the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC), as an effective exercise to prevent falls because of the medical evidence and its establish training methods.
Tai Chi for Health Programmes …
Millions of people around the world have enjoyed learning Dr Lam’s Tai Chi for health programmes, and gained better health and quality of life as a result. His programs are easy-to-learn and proven by medical studies to improve health and wellness.
- Tai Chi for Arthritis (TCA)
- Tai Chi for Arthritis for Fall Prevention (TCAFP)
- Seated Tai Chi for Arthritis (STCA)
- Tai Chi for Diabetes (TCD)
- Tai Chi for Osteoporosis (TCO)
- Tai Chi for Rehabilitation (TCR)
- Tai Chi for Heart Conditions (TCHC) NEW
- Tai Chi for Memory (TCM) NEW
- Tai Chi for Energy (TCE)
- Tai Chi for Health (TCH)
- Tai Chi for Beginners (TCB)
- Tai Chi for Life (TCL)
- Tai Chi 4 Kidz (TCK)
- Tai Chi @ Work (TCW)
- Tai Chi in Flight (TCF)
- Tai Chi for Arthritis Part 2 (TCA2)
- Exploring the Depths of Tai Chi for Arthritis (DTCA)
- Tai Chi for Energy Part 2 (TCE2)
- Qigong for Health
To purchase a Tai Chi for Health DVD go to the Tai Chi Productions NZ SHOP
DVDs, Books, CDs & Other Products
Purchase Dr Paul Lam's Tai Chi Production: Instructional DVDs, books, charts, Music CDs and more
Order ONLINE, by email or over the phone
SHOP ~ Tai Chi Productions NZ
Master Trainer Tamara Bennett
Authorised Agent for Dr Paul Lam
021 255 1087