Privacy Statement for Tai Chi for Health Community New Zealand Inc. (TCHC NZ Inc)
We collect personal information from you, including information about your:
- contact information, including your email address
- billing information for membership fee payments
- and, if applicable, the details on your membership or scholarship application or committee nomination form
We collect your personal information in order to:
- process your membership application
- process your committee nomination
- process your scholarship application
- send you our email newsletter to keep you up to date with tai chi news, upcoming workshops, re-registrations and other information, including AGM details
- process your order for our Lapel Badges and Tote Bags
- respond to your email enquiry, which you may either have sent via our contact form or to listed email addresses, such as firstname.lastname@example.org
Providing some information is optional. Albeit be aware that, for example, if you choose not to enter an email address we’ll be unable to respond to your enquiry; or if your application/nomination form is incomplete we may not be able to process your application/nomination.
You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you, and to ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong.
If you’d like to ask for a copy of your information, or to have it corrected, please contact us at email@example.com.
This Privacy Statement was updated on 24th of February 2023